Clip Box Tops and Earn Money for PCES!
Box Tops for Education is a program offered by General Mills in which Box Top coupons can be clipped off various products and redeemed for money for our school. For every Box Top you clip, PCES receives 10 cents! It adds up quickly because last year our school earned $3,060. You can find Box Tops on thousands of products and will probably be surprised by how many you find in your pantry and refrigerator. Collecting Box Tops is a fun and easy way for you and your child to work together to earn money for PCES.
During the weeks of November 2016 and February 2017, PCES will hold a fun Box Top competition between the classrooms. At the end of each competition, the classroom collecting the most Box Tops will be rewarded with a special prize.
What You Can Do:
- Visit www.BTFE.com and sign up to receive coupons, recipes, contests and bonus offers in our area. This site will also give you an extensive list of products that have Box Tops.
- Look for Bonus offers in our area as you shop. Food Lion, Kroger, Sam’s Club etc. offer Box Top Bonus Certificates throughout the year when you purchase qualifying products. These can be turned in with your box tops for the school.
- Start Clipping Box Tops! Save them in a baggie and send them in with your child in November and February. Ask grandparents and neighbors to collect them for you as well.
- Save box tops in-between challenges. We do only collect during the months of November and February, but build your collection in the other months.
- Please check the expiration dates on your Box Tops you have been saving before you turn them in! We cannot send in expired box tops. This can be a fun activity for the kids to help with and saves our volunteer counters a lot of time.
We have awesome PCES parent volunteers who count every box top and bag them for each grade each week of the competition! Thank you to our Box Top Counters!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.