Cut out the Box Tops from the plethora of grocery items that you and your family use every day. Bring them to school so that we can cash them in and use them towards school needs.
Box Tops for Education is a program offered by General Mills in which Box Top coupons can be clipped off various products and redeemed for money for our school. For every Box Top you clip, PCES receives 10 cents. This may not sound like a lot, but it adds up quickly. In fact, last year our school earned $3,967. You can find Box Tops on thousands of products and will probably be surprised by how many you find in your pantry and refrigerator. Collecting Box Tops is a fun and easy way for you and your child to work together to earn money for PCES.
In November and February, PCES will hold a fun Box Top competition between the classrooms. At the end of each competition, the classroom collecting the most Box Tops will be rewarded with a pizza party. So start watching for Box Tops to send in with your child in November.
There are several additional ways to earn money for PCES as well:
- Clip, clip, clip those Box Tops symbols from the products you buy. Ask family and friends to save them, too. We only collect them at school twice a year, but keep saving them between challenges.
- Visit www.BTFE.com and sign up to receive coupons, recipes, contests, and bonus offers in our area. This site also gives you an extensive list of products that have Box Tops.
- A number of online retailers offer “eBoxTops” when you shop! Explore the BTFE website for a listing of retailers and instructions.
- Look for bonus offers in our area. Food Lion, Kroger, Sam’s Club and other local retailers offer Box Tops bonus certificates
throughout the year when you purchase qualifying products.
- KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS
- Click on Sign In/Register. If you do not have an account, create one!
- If you have an account, click “My Account” then sign in.
- Click “Edit Kroger Community Rewards” information.
- Enter Pearson’s Corner Elementary in the search bar and select us!
- Once added, you will see Pearson’s Corner’s name on the right side of your page.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger -Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk.
- Thank you for taking the time to help our local business partnerships work for PCES! Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper.